Rhinoceros 3d + Grasshopper + Rhino.Inside®.Revit
New: Grasshopper is a graphical algorithm editor included with Rhino.
Unlike RhinoScript, Rhino.Python, or other programming languages, Grasshopper requires no knowledge of programming or scripting, but still allows developers and designers to develop form generation algorithms without writing code.
New in Rhino 7:
- Grasshopper Player: Turn your Grasshopper definitions into Rhino commands.
- Clash Detection: Quickly search points of intersection between pairs of objects.
- Component placeholders: Placeholder component for missing plugins.
- Package Manager installs missing components without a restart.
- New components for Hatch, Rhino.Inside.Revit, and more.