Rhino3d UK Sales
Educational & Commercial Licenses
Authorised Rhino Trainer & Reseller
0800 852 7382
Is an open source Rhino WIP project which allows Rhino and Grasshopper to run inside other 64-bit Windows applications such as Revit, AutoCAD, etc.
What is Rhino.Inside.Revit
● Rhino.Inside is a new technology developed by Robert McNeel & Associates that allows embedding Rhino WIP into other applications.
● Rhino.Inside is being embedded into many applications from a wide variety of disciplines.
● Rhino.Inside.Revit is an addon for Autodesk Revit® that allows Rhino WIP to be loaded into the memory of Revit.
● Rhino.Inside.Revit brings the power of Rhino WIP and Grasshopper to the Autodesk Revit® environment.
Rhino Compute ™
An accessible geometry calculator
Access Rhino and Grasshopper through a stateless REST API on Windows Servers. Cloud computing featuring software .
Use Compute to enhance any online solution you are developing to create and manipulate two and three-dimensional curves, surfaces, and solids. Install and customize Compute to run on any cloud services framework.
Compute can be used to:
● Calculate Grasshopper definitions online in a serial or parallel solutions.
● Manipulate Rhino (3DM) and other file types anywhere on the net.
● Call to over 2400+ geometric operations on custom objects from within existing processes online. Including points, curves, surfaces, meshes and solids.
Rhino SubD Vision
● Rhino SubD objects are high-precision spline surfaces. They can have creases, sharp or smooth corners, and holes.
● The Rhino SubD object is designed to quickly model and edit complex organic shapes.
● Unlike traditional mesh-based SubD implementations, Rhino SubD objects are NOT a subdivided mesh object.
For further support or to purchase Rhino V6 and access Rhino(WIP)